Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug):
• What is Generic Viagra (Kamagra)?
* Kamagra is a medication prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is a version of generic Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate that is used to treat sexual disorder in men. It is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
• What is Erectile Dysfunction?
* Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for a mutually satisfying intercourse.
• Is it a prescription drug?
* Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug) is a prescription drug that is available at authorized chemists.
• How does Kamagra gold work?
* It works by increasing blood flow of the penis. The drug comprises of active ingredients similar to that of Pfizer's Viagra.
• Why should one choose Generic Viagra (Kamagra)?
* It is as safe as Viagra
* It is less expensive
* It is as effectual as the original Viagra
* It follows the standards of good manufacturing practices
• How is this to be used?
* The medication is to be taken orally
* Do take the medication forty five minutes before the sexual activity
* Works best along with sexual stimulation
• What is the recommended dosage of Kamagra gold drug?
* Kamagra gold drug is available in different doses - 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. Like many other medications, a health care provider may suggest an initial dose, and if it doesn't produce the desired results or you are bothered by side effects, the dosage may be changed.
• What are the side effects of Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug)?
* Side effects include headache, diarrhea, dizziness, stomach upset, flushing, and running nose
• What are the special tips for using the drug?
* Share with your doctor your medical history particularly your allergies, penis conditions, anemia, eye problems, blood system cancers, high or low blood pressure etc
* Get up slowly while rising from a seated or lying position in order to avoid dizziness
* Avoid alcohol as this can increase the side effects of the drug. Limit it if possible
* The drug may be more sensitive to elderly people.
Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug) meets the strictest manufacturing guidelines set my FDA. Kamagra gold drug is the finest drug you can ask for while using a drug. So don't walk away from it thinking it's fake. But be smart and save the money, which you make by opting for Kamagra gold drug instead of expensive Viagra.
The brand name Viagra refers to the first authorized version of the drug.
Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor which is being increased used to treat sexual functional problems. They are used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. The medicine apart from being used to treat sexual functional problems is also a sexual stimulator since Kamagra gold drug helps in the blood flow into the penis and thereby helping in maintaining an erection. The medicine is meant for men only. Physicians usually recommend taking Kamagra gold drug orally between four hours and one-half hour before the sexual act. It is also not recommended that you take this medicine more than once in a day. Taking a high fat meal along with this medicine may actually delay the onset of this particular medicine.
One also has to avoid certain things like grapefruit while being treated with this particular medicine until and unless your doctor advises you to do so. The dosage is usually dependent on individual medical conditions and an individual’s response to a particular therapy.
It is also advised that one should be taking this medicine if one is already taking nitroglycerin or any other nitrate. If at all your are not sure about any medicine that you are using is having nitrate or not , you should immediately contact your physician and find out before taking Kamagra gold drug.
Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug) is intended to be used only after getting proper approval from a doctor or a pharmacist. One also has to inform their doctors in case of any adverse reactions including penis conditions, a history of blood system cancers, eye problems, heart problems, heart problems or stomach ulcers and allergies among others.
You should also be careful not to exceed the recommended dose without consultation with your doctor. By doing so adverse reactions like a change in the heart rhythm may occur, especially in combination with other drugs. This can result in fatal, irregular heart beats.